Extension To BlutopTM Product Range Meets Increasing Customer Demands
A smaller diameter push-fit pipe system for water distribution networks made from ductile cast iron, BlutopTM is now available in sizes of 75mm, 90mm, 110mm, 125mm and 160mm outside diameter.
BlutopTM is ideal for the majority of ground conditions, particularly contaminated land, courtesy of its patented zinc aluminium exterior coating. The product also features a high performance thermoplastic interior lining, Ductan, which provides exceptional protection against corrosion and ensures a consistently high level of water quality.
BlutopTM pipes and fittings have a simple push-fit joint, using both standard and anchor gaskets, designed to reduce installation time and remove the need for costly concrete thrust blocks. The product has been developed to last up to 100 years, ensuring BlutopTM delivers a sustainable and long-lasting water pipeline system.
Paul Hancock of Saint-Gobain PAM UK commented: “We believe the system offers a superior solution to contractors seeking a durable and strong water pipeline for projects. Although BlutopTM has an operating pressure of up to 25 bar, it has a greater internal diameter than plastic pipes of the same diameter. Due to this increased hydraulic capacity, designers can often opt for a smaller diameter pipe. The extension to the BlutopTM range shows our commitment to meeting ever-growing customer requirements.” Saint-Gobain
PAM UK Ltd
Tel: 0115 930 5000
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 23
- Challenging Offshore North Sea Project will use Special Anti-Corrosion Instrumentation Made in Devon: Project could bring in over £10m of business for Barnstaple’s Parker Hannifin
- Saint-Gobain Pam UK the ‘Natural’ Choice for Wessex Water
- Tube Connection Breakthrough from Parker
- Induchem UK Celebrates F4N Status
- SMC’s ZH Series - Smaller & Offers Greater Functionality
- Valve-Kits – the Original Kits Specialists
- Advanced Valve Solutions, Start-Stop Operation Summary
- New Year Success for Denholm Valvecare
- Orseal Valves in Unique Offshore Project
- Orseal Valves at Filanovskogo – One of the Largest Crude Oil Finds in Decades