Valvekits launches new website
These include mounting kits, extension stems, locking devices, worm gears, bevel gears, accessory mounting brackets, linkages and panels for the fitting of filter regulators, positioners and solenoids.
Manufactured products are all designed to customers’ specific requirements in a large range of materials. All designs are produced in house by a highly trained design team and backed up with calculations to give peace of mind to the customer.
Valvekits manufactures all valve and actuator mounting kits to the same exacting standards as laid down in BS ISO 9001:2008. The latest CNC milling machines and lathes are used and a continuous investment plan for new machinery keeps the company at the forefront of technology. The new website can be viewed at www.valvekits.co.uk
Tel: 01623 446 700
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 23
- Kent Introl Re-brand Unveiled
- Apollo Valves - Five Year Warranty
- New Flowserve Publication Helps Customers Eliminate Control Valve Cavitation
- Adanac Aid Comic Relief
- Truflo Marine hosts 19th BAE Key Supplier Forum
- BLACK GOES GREEN
- Shipham Valves make significant investment to machining and pressure test facilities
- Blackhall Engineer Wins Award
- Hardide at NACE: Hardide Coatings selected to present at NACE CORROSION 2010
- Emerson Successfully Completes First Point Assessment (FPAL)