Full steam ahead for Valveforce’s High Pressure Valves at AD and biofuel plants
Valveforce, who can design, build and test to create high quality bespoke valve systems, as well as provide off-the-shelf solutions, have also ensured that these new High Pressure Valves provide safe control in AD environments.
Designed in a straight through globe style with precision cast bodies for maximum capacity, Valveforce’s High Pressure Valves can handle a wide range of fluids found at renewable energy and fuel plants, including water, thermal oil, steam, nitrogen and natural gases. For quick change and ease of maintenance, these new valves are in optimised modular construction and benefit from a large range of actuators to overcome numerous AD/biofuel applications.
In addition to its High Pressure Two-Way Pneumatic and Electric Valves, Valveforce also supply Mixing and Diverting Valves, as well as Severe Duty Valves for biogas and biofuel applications.
Tel: 0121 711 1908
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 23
- Major Order for Fisher
- Flowserve Launches ValveSight
- No application too severe for KKI by David Lamb, Sales Director
- Emerson Unveils New 3-way Valve to Improve Temperature Control
- Flowserve Worcester Coated Valves Excel In Fishing Application
- Rotork’s new CVA, mounted to a Metso valve
- Flowserve Expands Valtek ShearStream Family
- KKI to tap into velocity control market in 2008
- Metso’s revolutionary new control valve
- China builds its first LNG plant…