Appointment of Chief Executive Officer
Dr. Hine has a proven twelve year track record in Chief Executive and Chairman roles where he has significantly grown shareholder value in technology-based companies in the advanced electronic materials, semiconductors and sensors industries.
He joins from P2i Limited where he was Chairman and Chief Executive of the Ministry of Defence technology spin-out from Porton Down. At P2i he oversaw the creation of the world’s leading hydrophobic surface enhancement company.
Commenting on the appointment, Robert Goddard, Chairman of Hardide plc, said: "The Board is extremely pleased to welcome Graham Hine as Chief Executive Officer. Graham brings a powerful combination of technical, commercial, financial, SME and blue chip experience. He is an entrepreneurial leader with the technology background, experience and attitude that can take Hardide on to the next level. He has a proven track record in unlocking the potential of innovative technologies and in building strong management teams to deliver extraordinary shareholder value. We welcome him to the Company and look forward to working with him to build on the solid foundations that have been established in Hardide."
For further information:
Tel: +44 (0) 1869 353 830
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 7
- BEL Valves appoints new Sales & Marketing Director
- APPOINTMENTS: BEL Valves expand into Australian Oil & Gas market
- APPOINTMENTS: BEL Valves appoints a new Area Sales Manager for Scotland (Aberdeen)
- APPOINTMENTS: Surface engineering technology company, Hardide Coatings Limited, has appointed Nick King as business development manager for UK and Europe.
- Weir Valves & Controls UKExpands sales and marketing team
- Hardide Coatings Enters Test Programme With Airbus
- Emerson appoints Stuart Young
- Rotork appoints new Sales Manager for Network Systems
- HARDIDE PRESENTS
- “Valves for hydrogen service will have to be reliable, intrinsically safe and ‘idiot proof’.”: New ultra-hard coating reduces valve actuation force