Expansion for fast-growing Valveforce
After relocating from central London only two years ago, Valveforce rapidly outgrew its base, prompting a switch just a stone’s throw away to a much larger building, where it can further strengthen its assembly, testing and servicing of valve systems, as well as stock more off-the shelf products.
Marc Bozdogan, Valveforce’s founder and Managing Director said: “We’re growing because we understand and engage with our customers and treat them well. I’m very proud of our team whose outstanding customer support and technical expertise has led to this latest expansion.”
The new Valveforce headquarters on Radway Road was officially opened by Alan Volkaerts, President, Solihull Chamber of Commerce and Operations Director - Solihull Plant at Jaguar Land Rover.
“Across numerous market sectors”, he said, “Valveforce are proving that they can offer all the advantages of big business support, but with genuine personal service and acclaimed technical expertise, this independent company is going from strength to strength with a move to a bigger and better facility”.
Tel: 0121 711 1908
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 23
- Kent Introl Re-brand Unveiled
- Apollo Valves - Five Year Warranty
- New Flowserve Publication Helps Customers Eliminate Control Valve Cavitation
- Adanac Aid Comic Relief
- Truflo Marine hosts 19th BAE Key Supplier Forum
- BLACK GOES GREEN
- Shipham Valves make significant investment to machining and pressure test facilities
- Blackhall Engineer Wins Award
- Hardide at NACE: Hardide Coatings selected to present at NACE CORROSION 2010
- Emerson Successfully Completes First Point Assessment (FPAL)