Heating The Debate!
ISIS Fluid Control Supply Isotherm Heat Exchanger Packages to the Houses of Parliament
The Isotherms ranged from an output of 2.2 MW to 800 KW and were supplied as compact skid mounted assemblies. The ISIS units were chosen due to there ability to utilise the existing plant steam and reliably supply low temperature hot water at 82°C. Due to the plant room size constraints ISIS took a lot of consideration into the skid design to make them fit into the space provided. Due to the narrow access it was also required that ISIS dismantled and rebuilt the units in situ to physically gain access to the plant room. The packages incorporated VALSTEAM ADCA control valves and steam traps and all of the temperature controls required to supply a complete ‘plug and Play’ solution.
With the VALSTEAM ADCA range of products and our technical steam knowledge ISIS Fluid Control can offer all valves and packaged solutions required for a steam system. Couple this with our Worcester Norbro, Asco and large process valve range we can competitively supply all valves for your process systems also.
If you require a site visit or any further information regarding ISIS please do not hesitate to contact us. email@example.com
ISIS Fluid Control Ltd
Tel: 01608 645755
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 23
- Kent Introl Re-brand Unveiled
- Apollo Valves - Five Year Warranty
- New Flowserve Publication Helps Customers Eliminate Control Valve Cavitation
- Adanac Aid Comic Relief
- Truflo Marine hosts 19th BAE Key Supplier Forum
- BLACK GOES GREEN
- Shipham Valves make significant investment to machining and pressure test facilities
- Blackhall Engineer Wins Award
- Hardide at NACE: Hardide Coatings selected to present at NACE CORROSION 2010
- Emerson Successfully Completes First Point Assessment (FPAL)