Emerson Extends The Fieldvue™ Digital Valve Controller Line
The Fisher FIELDVUE DVC6200p digital valve controller is built on Fisher’s highly successful and innovative linkage-less, noncontact sensor technology. PROFIBUS users can now experience the performance and reliability demanded in today’s process control environment.
For throttling control applications, the FIELDVUE DVC6200p offers an Analogue Output function block, while a Digital Output function block is available for on/off applications. Utilising the best of PROFIBUS PA, the DVC6200p provides a wealth of alerts, trends, and diagnostics to allow for process visibility and control not previously available in a PROFIBUS PA digital valve controller.
A quick set-up and calibration, including performance tuning, can be performed locally in a matter of minutes. For more extensive parameterisation, leading PROFIBUS configuration tools such as Siemens PDM can be used. The DVC6200p supports enhanced device description (EDD) files that allow for quick and easy configuration.
The FIELDVUE DVC6200p digital valve controller is certified to Profile 3.02 for PROFIBUS PA devices by the PROFIBUS Nutzerorganisation a.V (PNO).
CSA, IEC Ex, and FM approvals are available now for the DVC6200p. Emerson’s growing portfolio of PROFIBUS-supported interoperable products includes the DeltaV™ digital automation system, AMS Suite asset management software, Fisher® control valves, Rosemount® flow, pressure, and temperature transmitters, Rosemount Analytical transmitters, and Micro Motion® Coriolis mass flowmeters.
Emerson Process Management
Tel: 0870 240 1978
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 24
- Valve Solutions for Biofuels: by Jari Kirmanen, Product Manager Neles, Metso’s Automation Business Line
- Rotork Profibus actuators control the flow at Wessex Water’s
- Visibility For Switching Applications With New Neles Switchguard
- Flowserve Digital Positioner Introduces ValveSightTM DiagnosticsCapabilities to Intrinsically Safe Market
- Emerson Fisher® Receives Lloyd’s Approval
- New functionality and features for AUMA actuators
- Second Generation 007C Control Monitors from K Controls
- Emerson Digital Valve Controller Helps Chinese Chemical Plant Save $40,000
- Emerson Introduces Digital Valve Controller for Safety Instrumented Systems: Intelligent automatic partial stroke valve testing provides improved safety and reliability.
- Schischek launches explosion-proof controller for decentralised HVAC control structures