ASCO Numatics introduces stainless steel pulse valve for dust collector systems
ASCO Numatics has introduced a 316L stainless steel version of its series 353 pulse valve for use in dust collector systems. Certified to ATEX Category II 2G/D Zone 1 + 2 for explosive areas, it has been introduced to meet the growing demand for valves for challenging environments in the agricultural, grain, food, pharmaceutical, chemical, wood, plastics and cement industries.
The valve has the same features as the existing aluminium version and is suitable for control with either remote ASCO pilot valves or an integral solenoid. The diaphragm pulse valve combines high flow, long life and extremely fast opening and closing to provide a reliable and cost effective solution. The valves are available as ¾", 1" and 1½" threaded versions and can be mounted in any position without affecting their operation.
The series 353 pulse valve is part of a complete range of dust collector products from ASCO Numatics that includes power pulse valves, pilot valves, pilot boxes, sequential controllers, pressure differential modules, tank systems and air preparation equipment.
ASCO Numatics Ltd
Tel: 01695 713600
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 24
- Leengate Valves has seen further expansion in 2019: Leengate Valves has seen further expansion & revision in 2019. Continuing to maintain a strong chain of supply to the UK, despite uncertain times
- Leengate Valves Welcomes New Products from ZETKAMA
- Ultravalve Acquisition Strengthens Bonomi’s UK Operation
- Schoolhill Hydraulic Engineering Delivers Innovative Shuttle Valve Solution
- Multi-Million Pound Order Awarded
- AIV - Master Valve Distributors
- Kent Introl Unveils New Tensile/ Compression Testing Capability
- Enhancing Offshore Safety Through Valve Technology
- Orseal Provide Over 300 Cases of Valves to Iraqi Oil Fields
- Darco Valves: Agency Agreement Signed with ISIS Fluid Control Ltd