SILs One Day Course
“Clearly conveyed, providing useful information on an often misunderstood subject.” - A previous delegate's feedback
What constitutes a viable SIL claim? Probability of Failure on Demand (PFD), Architectural Constraints (HFT and SFF), Control of Systematic failures (Techniques and Measures) and software (if relevant).
The course is focused on what the standard means with respect to the valve industry and so all examples are related to valves and actuators.
To book contact email@example.com
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 24
- Valve Training Courses: Discount For BVAA Members
- BOOKING FORM: BVAA Training Courses
- Spring Training Week
- Industrial Diaphragm Valves MasterClass
- Managing Commercial Risk: “Delegate feedback was exceptionally good”
- New Engineering Insight website from Xylem engages university students with real-life engineering challenges
- Pentair Hosts Training Sessions To Better Serve Asia-Pacific Customers
- Academy of Joint Integrity roll out Hose Management Course
- Engineering the Next Generation of ‘Valve Doctors’
- EnerMech Shaping Next Generation of Engineers