Easy Mounting IML Lock eases Maintenance of Valves and Actuators
The IML lock is made of sturdy 316 stainless steel built for harsh environments. All ISO 5211 patterns –F05, F07, F10, F12, F14, and F16 – are covered by the IML’s six models.
Smith Flow Control
Tel: +44 (0)1376 517901
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 24
- Providing a Growing Industry...with a Comprehensive Solution
- The fuel of the future - Coal?
- Make your manual valve fail-safe
- Using Mechanical Interlocks on Complex Pig Trap Procedures
- Safety Interlocking Pressure Relief Valve Systems
- Smith Flow Control Exhibiting at Valve World 2014
- Interlocking in Harsh Environments is Easy with Smith Flow Control’s New Ellis
- Combining Mechanical Interlocks with Process Safety Sensors
- Ichthys LNG Project Uses Smith Flow Control Interlocks for Safe Pipeline Processes
- Bajolock® Couplers from Smith Flow Control Protect Workers Operating Systems Under Pressure