Duxvalves opens Aberdeen office and welcomes Bruce Logan
Duxvalves recently opened an office in Aberdeen. Mr Harry Pomp, Managing Director of Duxvalves B.V. said,
“The success of Duxvalves has led to its organic growth and as an energetic organisation, we are continuously striving for improvement. Aberdeen is a strategic location that will enable us to diversify our operations and effectively service the oil and energy sector within the UK.’’
Bruce brings a wealth of experience in the oil and gas industry spanning almost three decades. He has an in-depth understanding of the global oil and gas industry, particularly in the areas of construction, valve engineering, repair, servicing, sales, after market care and spares rationalisation strategy management.
His extensive strategic and practical experience in the industry will be invaluable to the business; covering senior sales, business development, project and technical management.
Duxvalves Director for UK operations, Philip Burley, said, “We are delighted to have Bruce on board. His integrity, knowledge and expertise within the industry will contribute greatly to raising the standard of service and opportunities we provide for the oil and gas industry here in the UK.”
Utilising global information development Bruce will be focusing on the UK market based in the Aberdeen office located in Queens Gardens.
Tel: 44 (0)116 277 0077
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 24
- Kent Introl Re-brand Unveiled
- Apollo Valves - Five Year Warranty
- New Flowserve Publication Helps Customers Eliminate Control Valve Cavitation
- Adanac Aid Comic Relief
- Truflo Marine hosts 19th BAE Key Supplier Forum
- BLACK GOES GREEN
- Shipham Valves make significant investment to machining and pressure test facilities
- Blackhall Engineer Wins Award
- Hardide at NACE: Hardide Coatings selected to present at NACE CORROSION 2010
- Emerson Successfully Completes First Point Assessment (FPAL)