Metso’s valves selected for several pulp and paper projects in Asia-Pacific region
Metso has been chosen as a partner based on the long-term relationship and the unique local service provided to the customers. “We offer professional customer service starting from valve selection and the first sales contact up to the mill run-time support, and assist in all valve-related issues and even beyond that. Our excellent product portfolio matches perfectly pulp and paper mills’ requirements and supports their targets to produce better quality with lower costs,” says Esko Ilmonen, Vice President, Flow Control, Pulp & Paper Sales and Marketing, Metso Automation.
Majority of the valves for the projects will be delivered in the first quarter of 2013. The deliveries contain Metso’s Neles® metal seated ball valves, V-port segment valves and triple eccentric Neldisc® butterfly valves for on-off and control applications. All valves are equipped with pneumatic cylinder actuators and intelligent positioners or limit switches. Material selection includes stainless steel, duplex stainless steel, SMO, Hastelloy and titanium. Deliveries also include high consistency segment valves fulfilling pulp and paper makers’ specific needs.
Experienced in valves
Metso is the leading valve solutions and services provider. Metso’s Flow Control solutions include control valves, automated on/off and emergency shut-down valves, as well as smart positioners and condition monitoring. Metso’s world-leading product brands include Neles®, Jamesbury® and Mapag®.
Metso Automation Ltd
Tel: 0870 606 1478
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 24
- Kent Introl Re-brand Unveiled
- Apollo Valves - Five Year Warranty
- New Flowserve Publication Helps Customers Eliminate Control Valve Cavitation
- Adanac Aid Comic Relief
- Truflo Marine hosts 19th BAE Key Supplier Forum
- BLACK GOES GREEN
- Shipham Valves make significant investment to machining and pressure test facilities
- Blackhall Engineer Wins Award
- Hardide at NACE: Hardide Coatings selected to present at NACE CORROSION 2010
- Emerson Successfully Completes First Point Assessment (FPAL)