SIPOS actuators’ pioneering approach to presentation
SIPOS recognises that a picture ‘paints a thousand words’ and illustrations are highly effective in conveying important information across cultures. As a result, the company’s documentation includes a large number of graphics and photos. To ensure images are detailed, impactful and accurate, SIPOS has a talented in-house creative design team investing considerable time and resource in the creation of photographs and illustrations.
Commenting on the new approach to illustrating actuation technology, Peter Mach from SIPOS’ documentation and advertising department:
“We like to be pioneering, both in our product developments and our approach to supporting materials. This design breakthrough ensures that we provide up-to-the minute information.
“At SIPOS we look to incorporate latest technologies across all our activities – our focus is on future-proofing our actuators and services.”
The design initiative from SIPOS enables the company to very quickly depict new products and provide illustrations that are impressive in their detail and show a number of different perspectives.
SIPOS Aktorik – the manufacturer and global supplier of specialist and standard electric actuators.
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 24
- Rotork introduces compact electric actuator solution for marine valve applications
- South East Water awards valve actuation framework agreement to Rotork
- New Flowserve Software Simplifies Actuator Configuration, Diagnostics: Flowserve Dashboard Allows Bluetooth® Connectivity with Limitorque MX and QX
- Pakscan digital valve control goes wireless
- Rotork’s new CVA, mounted to a Metso valve
- Australia’s ‘Droughtbuster’ scheme chooses Rotork
- Rotork completes major valve actuation upgrade at one of Severn Trent’s water treatment works
- Flooding proves the watertight case for Rotork Actuators
- An Introduction to Networks Control systems for valve actuators
- Rotork Intelligent valve actuation for solar power plants