BVAA’s Latest ‘Graduates’
Led by Bob Wilson of Richard Denny Training, the workshop on 16th April at BVAA HQ was equally useful to new entrants into the field as well as to highly experienced professional sales people. Many among us soon learned that while we may not be titled ‘Salesman’ we certainly find ourselves selling our products, services, companies and indeed ourselves to clients all the time.
Each successful ‘Graduate’ received a Business Growth Skills Certificate for demonstrating a high degree of competency and understanding.
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 26
- HOW COMPETENT ARE YOU?
- Steam today and steam tomorrow
- Rotork Expands Training Facilities
- AUMA Expands Training Services
- Managing Commercial Risk
- Joint Integrity Masterclass
- Knowledge is not power: “Young people today just don’t have what it takes”, is the frustration voiced by so many employers.
- Business Growth Workshop: A One Day Workshop by The Richard Denny Group in Association with BVAA
- Score Training Unveil Widely Anticipated Compression Packing Course
- BVAA In-house Training