BVAA @ ACHEMA 2009!
BVAA will be exhibiting at Achema, May 11th to 15th 2009, Hall 9.0, stand D6 to D10 (co-exhibiting with Weir Power & Industrial) and we would be delighted to meet readers of Valve User and of course BVAA members attending the show.
Many BVAA member companies will be exhibiting in their own right, at the following stands:-
Company Stand & Hall No.
Norgren Hall 8.0 Q23 to Q25
Spirax Sarco Hall 8.0 Stand C20-22 and
Hall 3.1 Stand P25
Pro-Kits Sharing with RGS Electro Pneumatics in hall 9.0 stand B5
PPE Hall 9.0 Stand F6
Safety Systems Hall 9.0, Stand H39
Beldam Crossley Hall 9.0 Stand L9
Kinetrol Ltd Hall 8.0 Stand w3-w4
Seetru Hall 9.2 Stand f18
Shipham Valves Hall 9.0 Stand A17
Weir Power Hall 9.0 Stand D6-D10
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 10
- BVAA’s Desktop Exhibition at MW Kellogg
- Score Peterhead Desktop Exhibition
- ACHEMA 2009 - MEETING PLACE FOR GLOBAL PUMP AND VALVE USERS
- BVAA Visit AMEC Oil & Gas
- BVAA Return to KBR
- Worley Parsons Desktop
- Bringing the Valve Supply Chain to Amec, Aberdeen
- Amec, Bechtel & BP Benefit from BVAA ‘Desktop Exhibitions’
- Procurement Issues?
- Desktop Exhibition