Righton Launches New Range of Super Duplex Alloys
Righton expertise in multi-product supply has enabled it to identify and expand its portfolio of materials to best suit the requirements of our customers in various market sectors and to this end, the oil and gas industry is no exception. Righton now supply a comprehensive range of material including high integrity copper alloys, 17/4 PH stainless steel bar and more recently have introduced a range of Super Duplex bar F55 UNS S32760, released to NORSOK MDS-D 57 Rev. 4 09/10 and NACE MR0175 ISO 15156-1 2009.
Responding to worldwide market growth, Righton predict its range of Ultratech Alloys will expand even further to satisfy the requirements of the oil & gas industry. David Wycherley, Product Development Director claims “Our previous experience in other safety critical markets is a crucial factor in our drive for continued excellence and product innovation, propelling us forward to become a leading supplier of metals to the oil & gas industry.”
Due to the increase in demand from major oil & gas and subsea equipment manufacturers, Righton material is sourced from premier European manufacturers ensuring no compromise in quality. In addition, from August 2013 PMI testing will become a standard feature of our goods inwards procedure, demonstrating the Company’s continued dedication to quality assurance.
As holders of the SC21 Silver Award, Righton has continually improved its supplier/customer relationships. As the template for all business and process improvements, SC21 has become fundamental in all Righton’s decision making. Incorporating ethics, relationships, supply chain partnerships, risk, opportunity & best practice, SC21 ensures customers receive the best products and service.
With over 300,000 sq ft of warehousing space, the Company holds over 6,000 tonnes of stock at eight Service Centres nationwide, utilising its own fleet of vehicles to offer a fast & efficient local delivery service. In house processing facilities including bar sawing up to 16" diameter are available.
In addition Righton are able to supply forgings, machined components and material testing to individual customer requirements.
Tel: 0121 356 1141
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 26
- Maher’s Commitment to Quality
- Crane Launches New Lined Pipe System: Crane ChemPharma Flow Solutions™ launches new lined pipe system for extreme temperatures - Resistoflex®ATL PTFE advanced technology liner
- Adanac Release Flexi-Jacket
- SMC’s ZH Series - Smaller & Offers Greater Functionality
- ElringKlinger Engineered Plastics add to their range of conforming materials
- J+J EasyFit Mounting Kits
- SAFI Show Us Another Solution to Corrosion
- Forged in Sheffield…
- 136 Years of Experience Behind Latest Packing Innovations: James Walker is a name synonymous with sealing technology in the valve industry
- Special Quality Alloys Ltd wears NORSOK Seal of Approval