Pentair Hosts Training Sessions To Better Serve Asia-Pacific Customers
Focused on delivering customer value, the training sessions were structured to enrich attendees’ knowledge base of Pentair’s products. They provided an opportunity to educate participants to focus on integrated actuation and control solutions, enabling them to better serve end users. Attendees were also trained to effectively communicate the features and benefits of Pentair’s offering and, by improving knowledge and product expertise, were empowered to help address customers’ needs.
The training was a successful event which received positive feedback from its attendees. ‘The sessions provided in-depth information to enhance my knowledge of the total offering from the A&C platform and understand how the portfolio is advantageous in this competitive market,’ commented one partner.
‘We’re committed to supporting our channel partners and enhancing their knowledge in order to provide the best quality of service to customers,’ says Ian Barber, General Manager, Westlock UK. ‘Investing in training seminars like these reinforces our position as a leader in our field and enables us to bring together our global capabilities at a local level.’
Tel: 01858 467 281
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 31
- Valve Training Courses: Discount For BVAA Members
- BOOKING FORM: BVAA Training Courses
- Spring Training Week
- Industrial Diaphragm Valves MasterClass
- Managing Commercial Risk: “Delegate feedback was exceptionally good”
- SILs One Day Course: “Clearly conveyed, providing useful information on an often misunderstood subject.” - A previous delegate's feedback
- New Engineering Insight website from Xylem engages university students with real-life engineering challenges
- Academy of Joint Integrity roll out Hose Management Course
- Engineering the Next Generation of ‘Valve Doctors’
- EnerMech Shaping Next Generation of Engineers