New Managing Director for Rotork Fluid Systems
Born and educated in Rotork’s home city of Bath, Alex (48) has over twenty years international sales, engineering and business management experience of the fluid power actuator industry. Having worked for Rotork in the 1980s he re-joined the company in 2003, becoming Business Development Director for Rotork Fluid Systems in 2005. As Managing Director he will guide the Division’s continued global expansion with the right products and approvals in existing and new key markets. With three manufacturing plants supported by a growing network of strategically sited Centres of Excellence, Rotork’s fluid power actuator activity is experiencing impressive growth and now accounts for a significant proportion of the Group’s total business.
Commenting on his appointment, Alex said: “I am looking forward to the exciting and challenging task of fulfilling the high expectations of the Division, a task in which I am fortunate to be working with the most experienced team in the business.”
As Managing Director of Rotork Fluid Systems, Alex replaces Peter France who has been promoted to Managing Director of Rotork Controls and Rotork Group Chief Operating Officer. Peter France will become Group Chief Executive Officer in May 2008.
Rotork Fluid Systems,
Tel: 0113 205 7223
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 5
- BEL Valves appoints new Sales & Marketing Director
- APPOINTMENTS: BEL Valves expand into Australian Oil & Gas market
- APPOINTMENTS: BEL Valves appoints a new Area Sales Manager for Scotland (Aberdeen)
- APPOINTMENTS: Surface engineering technology company, Hardide Coatings Limited, has appointed Nick King as business development manager for UK and Europe.
- Weir Valves & Controls UKExpands sales and marketing team
- Appointment of Chief Executive Officer
- Emerson appoints Stuart Young
- Rotork appoints new Sales Manager for Network Systems
- David Dunbar named as European President for Emerson Process Management
- New MD for Hardide Coatings USA