David Dunbar named as European President for Emerson Process Management
"We are sure David will prove to be an outstanding leader of the European Emerson Process Management team." said John Berra, president of Emerson Process Management. "We have seen tremendous growth within Europe over the last few years and Davidís experience and strong leadership qualities are key to meeting the demands of this exciting and challenging marketplace."
Dunbar takes over a role previously held by Jim Nyquist who has been promoted to the position of president of Global Sales for Emerson Process Management. Dunbar and his family will relocate to Emersonís European head office in Baar, Switzerland, from Ohio in the USA, where he was the president of Emerson Climate Technologies, Refrigeration division. Dunbar brings a wealth of international process industry experience and is well known within Emerson Process Management from a previous position within the Asset Optimisation division where he was responsible for Machinery Health Management technologies and services.
"I am very pleased to have been offered this important position" said David Dunbar. "Emerson offer industry leading technologies and has a deserved reputation as a leader in all the markets they serve. This, coupled with Emersonís continued success and growth in this region makes this an exciting opportunity."
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 5
- BEL Valves appoints new Sales & Marketing Director
- APPOINTMENTS: BEL Valves expand into Australian Oil & Gas market
- APPOINTMENTS: BEL Valves appoints a new Area Sales Manager for Scotland (Aberdeen)
- APPOINTMENTS: Surface engineering technology company, Hardide Coatings Limited, has appointed Nick King as business development manager for UK and Europe.
- Weir Valves & Controls UKExpands sales and marketing team
- Appointment of Chief Executive Officer
- Emerson appoints Stuart Young
- Rotork appoints new Sales Manager for Network Systems
- New Managing Director for Rotork Fluid Systems
- New MD for Hardide Coatings USA