Flowstar Add New Safety Valve To Niezgodka Range
Flowstar has been exclusive agents for Niezgodka’s safety, relief, reducing and sustaining valves since the company’s inception over 25 years ago.
Managing Director Chris Turner commented: ‘In my opinion as an experienced valve sales engineer, Niezgodka products could be considered the Rolls Royce of valves. Not only do they perform well, but they also look and feel very high quality. The new safety valves which we have added to our stocks continue this tradition of high quality.’
Niezgodka, which was founded in Hamburg in 1967 and is still family owned, has over 30 models of safety and relief valves in its current range. The new model is the ‘type 50 safety valve’ which is fully European sourced and manufactured. As standard the stainless steel 1.4571 type 50 safety valve is suitable for cryogenic service to -200°C, oxygen service and available in Ľ˝ or 3/8˝ inlet x 3/8˝ or ˝˝ outlet. The compact yet versatile valve is available in up to 100 BarG set pressure, in duplex, super duplex stainless steel, titanium, and other materials.
Niezgodka has a comprehensive range of valves and a strong pedigree for supplying industry. In addition to the safety valves described above the company manufacture over twenty models of reducing and sustaining valves, special design valves for pharmaceutical and food industries, tank blanketing valves, vacuum relief and pressure relief valves.
For more information on short-lead-time supply of Niezgodka valves in the UK and Ireland, please contact one of Flowstar’s experienced team using the contact details below.
Tel: 01482 601030
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 35
- BEL Valves: ‘One Stop Shop’ suppliers take pain out of specifying and certifying HIPPS
- NELES - THE VALUE OF SAFETY VALVES
- Sizing safety valves for supercritical steam boilers
- Providing a Growing Industry...with a Comprehensive Solution
- Single Source HIPPS from BEL Valves and Hima-Sella
- Emerging trends in intelligent safety-valve control: By Juha Yli-Petäys, EHC Business Manager, Metso’s Automation business line
- Reduce operating costs in high pressure applications
- 'Safety Valves': The prefix isn’t by accident, but these valves might just prevent one!
- Lock-up Your Doubters at -55°C
- Flowstar To Stock Medenus Gas Pressure Regulators & Filters