Apollo Valves - Five Year Warranty
Apollo valves have state of the art foundries and manufacturing plants, employing over 1000 people worldwide and with the appointment of an approved modification facility in the UK, they continue to deliver problem solving solutions.
Their continued investments in manufacturing, distribution and quality control enable Apollo valves dedication and commitment to supporting their customers.
To emphasize this commitment, Apollo Valves have increased their already outstanding two year warranty by an additional three years. That’s FIVE YEARS warranty on all domestic products.
Cal Mosack, Executive Vice President, stated
“The confidence we have in our own domestically manufactured products is so high adding an additional three years to our warranty was an easy decision to make. This means we’re not only talking about quality, we’re putting muscle behind our commitment. We know that our commitment to the tough standards of ISO 9001:2000; the rigorous control of the content of our raw materials; the continuous monitoring of all systems and operations; and our documented testing and inspection of all components and products: results in Apollo branded valves that are clearly the industry standard.”
European Sales manager, Allen Bellamy added
“In these difficult economic times we are all looking for products that deliver added value. A Five year warranty on domestic Apollo Valves, free from defects in workmanship and materials, will deliver that package and make the QUALITY decision to specify Apollo branded valves an easy one.”
Tel: (0)161 212 3746
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 10
- Kent Introl Re-brand Unveiled
- New Flowserve Publication Helps Customers Eliminate Control Valve Cavitation
- Adanac Aid Comic Relief
- Truflo Marine hosts 19th BAE Key Supplier Forum
- BLACK GOES GREEN
- Shipham Valves make significant investment to machining and pressure test facilities
- Blackhall Engineer Wins Award
- Hardide at NACE: Hardide Coatings selected to present at NACE CORROSION 2010
- Emerson Successfully Completes First Point Assessment (FPAL)
- Emerson Wins Contract with Golar LNG