Innovative Hydraulic Tester Shortlisted for Industry Award
Launched in April 2015, Webtec explains that, “the DHM4 is aimed at field service engineers in the mobile machinery industry to carry out diagnostic testing or preventative maintenance and differs from other portable hydraulic testers. It not only allows the user to carry out a pump test on a mobile machine in-the-field, but also logs flow, pressure, and temperature readings and, uniquely, allows the user to produce and email their customer a test certificate within seconds, without needing to return to the office. The DHM negates the need for a computer to analyse and print the results, instead the tester pairs seamlessly with the user's iPhone, via low-power Bluetooth, and then uses the free-of-charge QuickCert™ App.”
The Webtec DHM is shortlisted as a finalist for the award for “Technical innovation of the year”, the winner will be announced at the MCI Awards Dinner held at the National Conference Centre, near Birmingham on Tuesday 12th April 2016. For further information on the DHM4 Series hydraulic tester, visit the Webtec website. Alternatively to view the MCI Awards visit www.mci-awards.co.uk.
Tel: +44 (0)1480 397 400
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 37
- Flowserve First Valve Manufacturer To Achieve Testing Laboratory Accreditation
- Shipham Valves pass Fire Tests: High performance aluminium bronze butterfly valves successfully pass fire tests
- Adanac - still cool after 10 years!
- Tyco goes in deep with Subsea market
- Tyco’s Expanded Testing Facility: Setting the standard in steam test capabilities
- Adanac hots up...
- AUMA reaches IOW Innovation Award Finals
- RPV Invests in PMI Niton Analyser
- CTL Launch Hydrostatic Pressure Testing Facility
- British valve firm in second Queen’s Award win