Webtec Welcomes New Manager of Custom Hydraulic Products
Webtec recognises that, for many customers, standard hydraulic products will only go so far in meeting their needs for their hydraulic application.
To meet this growing demand, Webtec has appointed Lance Palmer to the Webtec team as Business Development Manager for custom products. Following a successful career with IMI as Global Business Development Manager for the mining sector, where he was responsible for new markets and product development, Lance Palmer has joined Webtec to help with future growth and custom products.
Martin Cuthbert, Managing Director of Webtec, commented: "We recognise that many customers know Webtec for developing and selling hydraulic instrumentation products, and in some markets we are much less well-known for our hydraulic valves. Actually, if you look back over the last 52 years Webtec has always been involved in designing and manufacturing hydraulic valves, test equipment came later."
Martin Cuthbert continued: "The appointment of Lance is an important step for Webtec, as armed with his knowledge of the international fluid power, mining and construction machinery markets we can expand our capability to help many more companies with both their custom hydraulic measurement and hydraulic control needs."
Working together with customers, Webtec has the ability to research, design, develop and validate affordable customised products that will meet customers' needs in a way that a standard product never will.
Tel: +44(0)1480 397400
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 41
- BEL Valves appoints new Sales & Marketing Director
- APPOINTMENTS: BEL Valves expand into Australian Oil & Gas market
- APPOINTMENTS: BEL Valves appoints a new Area Sales Manager for Scotland (Aberdeen)
- APPOINTMENTS: Surface engineering technology company, Hardide Coatings Limited, has appointed Nick King as business development manager for UK and Europe.
- Weir Valves & Controls UKExpands sales and marketing team
- Appointment of Chief Executive Officer
- Emerson appoints Stuart Young
- Rotork appoints new Sales Manager for Network Systems
- New Managing Director for Rotork Fluid Systems
- David Dunbar named as European President for Emerson Process Management