HOBBS SUCCESS CONTINUES
It has long been argued that it is not easy to continually be at the forefront of innovation. It is even more difficult today, with commercial demand hugely outweighing global capacity – who needs to be innovative? This lack of product innovation is a factor in keeping oil & gas production costs high and allows established manufacturers to avoid R&D costs, further reducing customer choice. Hobbs Valve sees innovation as the driving force behind its success and has made the commitment to overcome these obstacles by ensuring the TVT range of Triple Offset Butterfly Valves are more Bruce Logan of Hobbs Valve than just competitively priced with short lead times. HOBBS SUCCESS CONTINUES With the launch of the TVT Double Block & Bleed earlier this year already illustrating a huge success and the current developments of Control and Cryogenic Valves due for release 2007/2008, Hobbs firmly stamps its commitment on providing solutions< to age old problems. Sales and Marketing Director Rhys Jones recently stated ‘I am extremelyproud to be associated with a product and a team of people that have a passion rather than a duty in ensuring Global Customers return to purchase more product time and time again.’ The current success has been echoed by the continual increase in Global approvals helped along by the appointment of Bruce Logan as Regional Sales Manager for Scotland,Scandinavia and London placing Hobbs Valve as one of the key suppliers of Today’s Triple Offset Butterfly Valves. The looming Offshore Europe Event held in Aberdeen will be an ideal opportunity to take the time and visit members of the team and find out more about the exciting times ahead. Hobbs Valve will be present along side H.S. Pipequipment (stand 1519) supporting one of the many organisations who believe in their product and philosophy. Hobbs Valve Ltd, Tel: 029 2086 1099
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 3
- NEW COMPOSITE VALVE RANGE LAUNCHED BY TYCO FLOW CONTROL
- Bray Controls - Butterfly Valves and a whole lot more!
- Xomox® XLD Lined Butterfly Valves
- Six figure contract for Weir Valves & Controls UK Ltd.
- Hobbs Valve - It’s All About Lead Time
- Shipham Valves acquires the Advanced Valve Technologies composite valve product range
- KEYSTONE VALVES OFFER A COOL SOLUTION AT CHILL FACTORe
- NEW Keystone BREWSEAL SEAT FOR HYGIENIC VALVES
- Leeds Valve joins the Flow Group
- Unique New Ribbed Disc Design from Tomoe: - Improves Flow Rates of 700 series valves