SMC’s ZH Series - Smaller & Offers Greater Functionality
SMC, the worldwide leading expert in pneumatics, has updated its ZH Series vacuum ejector so that it is more compact in design, adaptable and can be used for a wider number of applications.
Offering an improved maximum suction flow rate, the enhanced ZH is smaller and up to 74% lighter than the original series, delivering space savings and fewer inert moments when mounted in mobile applications, such as robot arms. It also comes with four mounting options – direct, standard bracket, L-bracket and DIN rail – giving customers greater choice and flexibility.
These modifications make the ZH suitable for a range of applications such as packaging, palletising, material handling, automatic assembly, automatic transport or pick and place in the semi-conductor, electrical, automobile, food and medical industries.
A spokesperson from SMC said: “We are always striving to offer the very best solutions for our customers and the ZH is no exception. This latest design gives customers working in manufacturing and assembly equipment several enhancements including greater suction capacity and adaptability for different conditions, by offering a combined one-touch and screw-in connection.”
Additional features include optional silencer and standard brackets as well as different coloured release buttons for metric or inch types, making the product easy to identify.
For more information on the ZH Series, visit the SMC new product page: www.smc.eu
Tel: 01908 563 888
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 43
- Rotork appoints UK distributor for Remote Control valve actuators
- Flowserve MaxFlo 3 and NR Diaphragm Actuator Granted SIL 3 Certification
- ASCO NUMATICS 553
- Dual 3-Ported, 2-Position Valve Provides ‘Two Valves in One’ for a Compact and Cost Effective Solution
- Rotork acquires Remote Control Sweden
- Emerson Process Management - Valve Automation 1 Force Driving All Valves...Everywhere!
- Tomoe Japan Secures Saudi Electric Company Shuaibah Contract in Partnership with Rotork
- Presenting the NAMUR Mount Hygienic Valve for EExme and EExd applications. What Wash Down Applications
- Actuated Solutions Ltd: A company profile
- Offshore Vietnam actuation contract includes High Integrity Pressure Protection System