Cambrian take the Pain out of Valve Selection
Cambrian Valves – part of the Great British Valve Group - has recently expanded in all aspects of its business.
Cambrian Valves was formed in the early 90’s when a need was identified for a specialist distributor of bespoke and standard process valves, plus associated equipment.
With nearly 30 years’ of trading and technical knowledge, Cambrian now supply and manage the assets of some of the UK’s largest companies in the steel, water and power industries.
Over the years Cambrian have managed many projects that have been shipped worldwide. With their access to most major brands they can procure, assemble and test multi-valve packages in their well-equipped workshop.
They are ISO 9001:2008 registered, and in conjunction with their own QA procedures they guarantee their products and service.
Cambrian are able to attend site and lend their technical expertise to come up with a practical solution that suits their clients’ needs. They are also able to identify obsolete process equipment and replace it with an up-to-date solution.
The company’s impressive product portfolio includes ball, butterfly, triple offset valves, all types of electric, pneumatic and hydraulic actuators as well as gate, globe, control and check valves of all descriptions.
Cambrian take the pain out of valve selection and procurement by offering a ‘One Stop Shop’ for all valve requirements. Their speciality is multi-valve project packages, but can source for that difficult ‘one off’ application too.
Tel: 01291 430 808
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 44
- Kent Introl Re-brand Unveiled
- Apollo Valves - Five Year Warranty
- New Flowserve Publication Helps Customers Eliminate Control Valve Cavitation
- Adanac Aid Comic Relief
- Truflo Marine hosts 19th BAE Key Supplier Forum
- BLACK GOES GREEN
- Shipham Valves make significant investment to machining and pressure test facilities
- Blackhall Engineer Wins Award
- Truflo Marine retain IIP Accreditation
- PPE ExpandsPPE Completes Research, Manufacturing and Training Facilities Expansion