Bonomi Growth Leads to Opening of New UK Actuation Centre
The company has invested in a new 360m˛ unit just 3 miles from its Nuneaton base, more than doubling its current pallet racking space. This new location will be known as The Bonomi Automation Centre.
The extra capacity will provide an opportunity to expand Bonomi’s hugely successful actuated valve assembly service in line with continuing growth; with additional storage space supporting the rapid delivery service for which the company is renowned.
Comments Bonomi’s UK’s sales director Jason Hill: “The new unit has been custom designed to facilitate the speedy processing of orders, further streamlining what is already a highly efficient service. The move is timely given the ever increasing demand for our products and services.”
Bonomi’s UK technical support office and sales office will remain at the company’s main building, located at The Fluid Power Centre, whilst the space freed up by the move will allow greater efficiencies to be achieved in the company’s central warehouse facility.
Bonomi’s UK operation has gone from strength to strength in recent years, with increased sales and the establishment of a dedicated Oil & Gas Division. Further afield, the Bonomi Group has recently opened a futuristic new manufacturing plant that combines operational efficiency with reduced environmental impact and is amongst the most advanced of its kind in the world.
Jason Hill concludes: “This is a very exciting time at Bonomi UK as the infrastructure is now in place to facilitate continued growth. Growth that will be fuelled by our customer focused culture which is nurtured throughout the organisation.”
Tel: 024 7635 4535
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 44
- Kent Introl Re-brand Unveiled
- New director will build on power station success story at Exeeco
- H.S. Pipequipment leads the way with Delivery Times
- Apollo Valves - Five Year Warranty
- New Flowserve Publication Helps Customers Eliminate Control Valve Cavitation
- Adanac Aid Comic Relief
- Rotork appoints UK distributor for Remote Control valve actuators
- Rotork introduces compact electric actuator solution for marine valve applications
- South East Water awards valve actuation framework agreement to Rotork
- New Flowserve Software Simplifies Actuator Configuration, Diagnostics: Flowserve Dashboard Allows Bluetooth® Connectivity with Limitorque MX and QX