AVS UK Hosts First Training Workshop
Advanced Valve Solutions UK Ltd Celebrates Their First Successful Training Workshop in Crewe
The first workshop covered the challenges that engineers face in relation to IP and HP bypass stations. The feedback has been excellent according to AVS.
UK Director, Rik Barry explained, “This course was offered as a result of industry demand. We ask the industry what their problems are and cater for them with bespoke courses that offer the up-to-date innovations and, more importantly, a genuine fix for their issues.”
The workshop was attended by Power Station engineers and graduates throughout the UK and Ireland with special guest speakers being drawn from both OEMs and end users with ‘true-to-life’ case studies being presented. The delegates included staff from Scottish & Southern, Suez, Sita, ESB, Uniper and Intergen, as well as students from the MMU and South Cheshire College. There were 21 delegates in total.
Dave Colston, an engineer with SSE stated, “It was a good day, with excellent subject matter and good presentations.”
Most of the courses are offered free of charge and include refreshments and lunch.
For more information on our training schedules please contact Sadie Beavis, Training Administrator, on 01270 586944 or email: email@example.com
Tel: 01270 586 944
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 44
- Kent Introl Re-brand Unveiled
- Apollo Valves - Five Year Warranty
- New Flowserve Publication Helps Customers Eliminate Control Valve Cavitation
- Adanac Aid Comic Relief
- Valve Training Courses: Discount For BVAA Members
- BOOKING FORM: BVAA Training Courses
- Spring Training Week
- Truflo Marine hosts 19th BAE Key Supplier Forum
- BLACK GOES GREEN
- Shipham Valves make significant investment to machining and pressure test facilities