Hydravalve (UK) Now Stock WRAS Approved Bronze Ball Valves
Following the already new additions from Haitima that includes the FW range of stainless steel 1, 2 and 3 piece ball valves and the 2013KMDR reduced bore 3 piece firesafe approved ball valve available in both carbon and stainless steel. And other further additions include high performance butterfly valves, cast iron ball valves, class 800 gate, globe and check valves, bronze PN25 rated lift check, globe, gate and y-strainers and fire protection valves.
Since then, Hydravalve has introduced a new stocked item and are now offering bronze BSPT ball valves now available in sizes 1/2" to 2" from stock. The bronze ball valves are all WRAS approved and has a maximum working temperature of 186°C.
For pricing and more information please contact a member of our sales team on 01902 637263 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tel: 01902 637 263
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 45
- New director will build on power station success story at Exeeco
- Dual-Plate Wafer Check Valves
- Rotork appoints UK distributor for Remote Control valve actuators
- Econosto UK at Process Engineering Live
- Rotork introduces compact electric actuator solution for marine valve applications
- South East Water awards valve actuation framework agreement to Rotork
- New Flowserve Software Simplifies Actuator Configuration, Diagnostics: Flowserve Dashboard Allows Bluetooth® Connectivity with Limitorque MX and QX
- Econosto UK - 25 Years sterling service, much more in the pipeline
- Rotork pipeline valve actuators in Kurdistan economic improvement project
- Emerson Enters into Supplier Services Agreement with Fluor Corporation to Provide Automation and Control Solutions and Services.