Another New Valve Product “Lined” up in Stock!!
G.C.Supplies UK is pleased to announce the launch of the new KV PFA Lined Ball Valve range in to the UK market
The welcome addition of the CF8M 316 Stainless Steel bodied PFA Lined Ball Valves arrived into stock recently and are available in sizes 1″ - 4″ with both ANSI 150# and DIN PN16 Flanged Ends. The valves are Full Bore with full PFA Lined Body, Ball and Stem with PTFE Seats and Seals and have ISO 5211 Mounting Pads and a Locking Facility as standard.
Commenting on the product, GCS’s Sales Director, Andrew Steeles, said “We are delighted to have added this new valve range to our stock inventory. We have been working with the manufacturer, Kingdom Flow Control Limited, for over 20 years now, starting off with their Stainless Steel Pipe Fittings range in the mid 1990’s and progressing onto their valve range shortly after the millenium, our relationship has continued to grow stronger and stronger and our stock levels have continued to grow larger and larger. The quality of the KI product range leaves absolutely nothing to be desired and carries a multitude of quality and testing approvals that include SIL2, ATEX, ISO 15848, DNV and Lloyds Shipping to name but a few.”
“After several years of product development by Kingdom (KI) we are confident that the new PFA Lined valves enable us to offer a quality, off the shelf product that does not break the bank and will provide years of trouble free service on severe service applications.”
For more information on the new PFA Lined Ball Valve range, or indeed, any other of our KI products, please contact our Sales Office on 0161 681 1842 or visit www.gcstainless.co.uk
Tel: 0161 681 8114
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 46
- Econosto UK at Process Engineering Live
- Econosto UK - 25 Years sterling service, much more in the pipeline
- Rotork valve actuators specified for southwest China’s first major refinery
- Econosto UK to Stock Latest ECON Products: Econosto UK Ltd, which started life as Ball Valves UK in 1984 continues to grow in more ways than one.
- BiS Valves
- Heaps supply Ball Valves to ASME III + Seismic Qualification
- ‘VALVE USERS’ - BEWARE IMITATION PRODUCTS!
- Crane announces new market focused organization
- KKI - STATOIL Frame Agreements
- VALVE USERS - BEWARE BOGUS AGENTS!