Providing a Growing Industry...with a Comprehensive Solution
Since the launch of its cryogenic range of controls, Bailey-Cash a part of Safety Systems UK has seen a substantial increase in demand.
Amongst many others, fine industrial gases such as Nitrogen and medical gases such as Oxygen can be supplied in their liquefied state. Thermal jacketed storage vessels commonly referred to as "Dewars" safely maintain liquids at cryogenic temperatures. Dewars have inbuilt controls that maintain the gas in its liquid state and allow it to be converted back to a gas when process demand is created.
The Bailey-Cash cryogenic portfolio incorporates pressure build regulators, economiser back-pressure valves, low-temperature cut-off valves and isolating valves. All these products serve a vital role in the Dewars cryogenic control system.For a video and details of these systems and products please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 1
- BEL Valves: ‘One Stop Shop’ suppliers take pain out of specifying and certifying HIPPS
- NELES - THE VALUE OF SAFETY VALVES
- Sizing safety valves for supercritical steam boilers
- The fuel of the future - Coal?
- Single Source HIPPS from BEL Valves and Hima-Sella
- Emerging trends in intelligent safety-valve control: By Juha Yli-Petäys, EHC Business Manager, Metso’s Automation business line
- Make your manual valve fail-safe
- Easy Mounting IML Lock eases Maintenance of Valves and Actuators
- Reduce operating costs in high pressure applications
- Using Mechanical Interlocks on Complex Pig Trap Procedures