Coax - designers and manufacturers of Coaxial Valves
From their head office and main manufacturing plant in Germany, Coax have wholly owned companies in USA (also manufacturing base), UK, Spain, Italy and China, and distributors worldwide to support our customers wherever they may be.
Muller Coax product range includes products for many industry sectors including; power generation automotive plants, nuclear industry, military, pumping applications, machine tools.
Valve range have valves for medias up to 500 bar, 2/2 and 3/2 function, Atex compliant, fast reaction time, various body materials, position indication and all are SIL2 rated as standard with SIL3 certified available on many types.
Due to the design of the valve, where the media passes unimpeded straight through in a coaxial manner, there is no pressure loss across the valve also this allows the valves to handle contaminated media where many conventional valves would fail due to ingress of dirt.
The size of the valves vary but all are known for their fast reaction time with the smaller MK10 valve able to do a complete open / close cycle in 60 milliseconds.
Muller Coax are an ISO 9001:2015 accredited company.
Tel: 01908 067583
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 50
- What are key interlocks?
- Case Study - Malaysian LNG Facility
- Major Order for Fisher
- NEW COMPOSITE VALVE RANGE LAUNCHED BY TYCO FLOW CONTROL
- Dual-Plate Wafer Check Valves
- HSP + Maxseal = Success
- ASCO Numatics Introduces New Range of High Quality, High Performance Aseptic Diaphragm Valves: Unique design innovations enable reduced cleaning cycle times
- Econosto UK at Process Engineering Live
- Choke valves rise to the challenge
- Bray Controls - Butterfly Valves and a whole lot more!