South East Water awards valve actuation framework agreement to Rotork
Rotork’s position as the leading supplier of electric valve actuation products to the UK’s water industry has been further strengthened by the award of a framework agreement by South East Water.
The framework will run for three years, with the option to extend for a total of five years, and covers Rotork’s IQPro, IQTPro, AWT and Q ranges of multi-turn and quarter-turn electric valve actuators. These products have been widely used for many years at treatment plants owned by South East Water and Mid Kent Water. In December 2007 these two companies merged to create an enlarged South East Water, which now supplies top quality drinking water to 2.1 million customers in Kent, Sussex, Surrey, Hampshire and Berkshire.
Rotork’s South East Water framework joins a growing list of similar agreements in the industry, where Rotork’s intelligent actuation technologies, with network control options including Profibus, Modbus, DeviceNet and Pakscan, combine reliable, automated valve control with a low cost of ownership to facilitate the efficient operation of modern water and wastewater treatment processes.
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 10
- Rotork introduces compact electric actuator solution for marine valve applications
- New Flowserve Software Simplifies Actuator Configuration, Diagnostics: Flowserve Dashboard Allows Bluetooth® Connectivity with Limitorque MX and QX
- Pakscan digital valve control goes wireless
- Rotork’s new CVA, mounted to a Metso valve
- Australia’s ‘Droughtbuster’ scheme chooses Rotork
- Rotork completes major valve actuation upgrade at one of Severn Trent’s water treatment works
- Flooding proves the watertight case for Rotork Actuators
- An Introduction to Networks Control systems for valve actuators
- Rotork Intelligent valve actuation for solar power plants
- Rotork aids Regeneration: Rotork actuators at the centre of successful UK environmental regeneration