New Member: Balmoral Subsea Test Centre
Long term hyperbaric testing to 700bar (7000msw)
With more than 20 test vessels, ranging from 1010mm- 10,400mm in length, with internal diameters of 360mm-2500mm and testing to pressure equivalents of 700bar, most products and components are readily accommodated.
• Valve testing to API 17D
• Flexible and rigid pipe collapse tests
• Subsea control module tests, powered and unpowered
• Subsea cable and harness verification
• Subsea housing and vessel water ingress proof testing
• Integrity testing of all types of subsea components’
Tel: 01224 859 000
Email: email@example.com Web: www.balmoralsubseatestcentre.com
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 51
- Yet More New Members!
- Seals Meeting
- Repair Meeting
- BVAA’s Desktop Exhibition at MW Kellogg
- Dave Martin Honoured
- Flowserve Nuclear Success
- Hardide Coatings develops new coating for titanium
- New Product Announcements Application Stories Company Profiles Industry News: British Valve & Actuator Association
- BVAA ‘Regional Meetings’
- Still More New Members!