Pressure Tech expands sales team
Nick Greenall joins as Sales Manager with responsibility for managing the sales team and strengthening the sales strategy within Pressure Tech.
Having worked with several large companies such as Tyco and Anderson Greenwood, Nick has been very successful in developing sales within the international valve market and has a wealth of experience in the general management of sales teams, which are valuable assets to bring to Pressure Tech as the company continues to expand into new markets.
Working closely with Pressure Tech’s Marketing Manager and ‘Authorised Resellers’, Nick has ambitious plans for expanding Pressure Tech’s coverage in the oil & gas market, as well as penetrating the newer developing Hydrogen Fuel Cell market.
Iulian Maciuca has also joined Pressure Tech as Business Development Manager for the Hydrogen Fuel Cell market.
This rapidly expanding and dynamic market is being targeted with a new range of pressure regulator products developed by Pressure Tech, which Iulian will be responsible for introducing to H2FC customers involved with Transport, UAV Droned, and power back up applications.
Iulian has previous sales experience throughout Europe, The Middle East, and Asia Pacific within the pump and bearings industry. He is degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering and speaks three languages fluently.
With a strong interest, and early career, in the automotive industry, Iulian is as equally dynamic as the market he’s covering and looking forward to expanding the extensive range of hydrogen pressure regulators into the H2 fuel cell market.
For further information about Pressure Tech, please visit: www.pressure-tech.com
Tel: 01457 899307
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 51
- BEL Valves appoints new Sales & Marketing Director
- APPOINTMENTS: BEL Valves expand into Australian Oil & Gas market
- APPOINTMENTS: BEL Valves appoints a new Area Sales Manager for Scotland (Aberdeen)
- APPOINTMENTS: Surface engineering technology company, Hardide Coatings Limited, has appointed Nick King as business development manager for UK and Europe.
- Weir Valves & Controls UKExpands sales and marketing team
- Appointment of Chief Executive Officer
- Emerson appoints Stuart Young
- Rotork appoints new Sales Manager for Network Systems
- New Managing Director for Rotork Fluid Systems
- David Dunbar named as European President for Emerson Process Management