Corrosion Resistant Materials have been nominated
This prestigious event is one of the region’s most respected business awards ceremonies, which is held annually. The awards are organised by Barnsley & Rotherham Chamber of Commerce with the key aims of celebrating local business successes and excellence within the region.
The business growth award recognises an organisation that has achieved significant and sustained growth and amplified development. Corrosion Resistant Materials has made momentous advancements with the company’s annual turnover quadrupling over a short period of just 12 months. This is a substantial increase in year-on-year income and profitability.
The company’s forward thinking, business planning and company ethos to deliver quality products, expert knowledge and outstanding service has already become well-renowned and trusted within the industry and is now cause for recognition.
The company supplies specialist, technical materials to meet the demands of the modern-day steel industry. Continually pushing boundaries and capabilities of materials with their modusoperandi to be at the very forefront of the technical metals industry with a friendly client-facing sales team and ceaseless know-how.
This nomination is especially significant as the company is still in its infancy having only been in operation for just four years.
This year’s event will be held on Friday 18th October at Magna in Rotherham and promises an evening of celebrating local business at their finest.
Tel: 01709 590 508
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 51
- Truflo Marine retain IIP Accreditation
- PPE ExpandsPPE Completes Research, Manufacturing and Training Facilities Expansion
- AUMA become BVAA Members
- AUMA Actuators Ltd: Leading modular actuation technology for over 40 years
- AUMA - British Energy extends actuator agreement
- AUMA achieves second United Utilities award
- Anglian Water adoptspioneering AUMA training programme
- Ron Hague - Valve & Actuator Specialists: A company overview from new BVAA member Ron Hague Ltd
- Rotork successfully defends intellectual property rights in China: Autork guilty of copying and unfair competition
- Russian production of valves and accessories in 2008 -Figures and facts, analytical review