New appointment at M Seals
Ianís knowledge and industry experience will strengthen the technical abilities of the service teams, and will allow M Seals UK to deliver continuous value-added benefits to their key UK customers. Ross Cunningham adds ďHaving Ian on board is a great fit for our future ambitions. Our customers expect a high level of value-added service from M Seals UK. Itís therefore paramount that we continue to invest in the development of our people in order to meet the evolving needs of our key customers. Ian joins our business at an exciting time, and I know heíll become a key member of our passionate team in no time at all.Ē For more information feel free to get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tel: 0116 2754 720
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 51
- BEL Valves appoints new Sales & Marketing Director
- APPOINTMENTS: BEL Valves expand into Australian Oil & Gas market
- APPOINTMENTS: BEL Valves appoints a new Area Sales Manager for Scotland (Aberdeen)
- APPOINTMENTS: Surface engineering technology company, Hardide Coatings Limited, has appointed Nick King as business development manager for UK and Europe.
- Weir Valves & Controls UKExpands sales and marketing team
- Appointment of Chief Executive Officer
- Emerson appoints Stuart Young
- Rotork appoints new Sales Manager for Network Systems
- New Managing Director for Rotork Fluid Systems
- David Dunbar named as European President for Emerson Process Management