Adam’s Triple Offset Butterfly Valves, Germany
As the inventor of the triple offset butterfly valve over 60 years ago it is safe to say Adams’ knowledge and design are second to none. Adams are approved by many global end users and also carry a large inventory of stock (3″-36″) in Germany and the USA.
ISIS will support Adams commercially & technically with EPC Green and Brownfield clients as well as skid builders and the MRO market. ISIS recently supplied over 120 off Adams TOV manual and actuated for a major oil & gas project.
We were able to integrate the supply of these valves with automation and all other associated valves to fulfil a ‘one stop shop’ technically compliant package. This allowed the client to place one order with one point of contact, demonstrating real added value.
ISIS are also pleased announce a new agreement as UK partner of OMNI Valves who specialise in Expanding Plug Valves. With an already extensive installed base and market leading design it adds a great solution to ISIS’ current valve portfolio. OMNI are able to deliver in relatively short lead times; expanding plug valves up to 24″ are kept in stock.
This agreement further adds to ISIS key supply chain partnerships which also includes Darco Ball valves who manufacture valves in accordance with Total E&P GS EP PVV specifications as standard.
To support ISIS growth strategy we have also strengthened our internal sales and documentation teams as well as being pleased to welcome Gethin Hale to the external sales team.
Gethin has 10 years of experience working for a manufacturer of triple offset butterfly valves.
The market has been gathering pace and it is important to strengthen all aspects of our organisation to ensure our high level of service is maintained.
Please get in contact for a tailored solution for valve & automation requirements. You can also follow us on LinkedIn for more updates on project awards.
Tel: 01608 645 755
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 51
- NEW COMPOSITE VALVE RANGE LAUNCHED BY TYCO FLOW CONTROL
- Bray Controls - Butterfly Valves and a whole lot more!
- Rotork valve actuators specified for southwest China’s first major refinery
- Xomox® XLD Lined Butterfly Valves
- Six figure contract for Weir Valves & Controls UK Ltd.
- Hobbs Valve - It’s All About Lead Time
- Shipham Valves acquires the Advanced Valve Technologies composite valve product range
- KEYSTONE VALVES OFFER A COOL SOLUTION AT CHILL FACTORe
- BiS Valves
- NEW Keystone BREWSEAL SEAT FOR HYGIENIC VALVES