prEN 12569:2019 Industrial valves - Valves for chemical and petrochemical process industry - Requirements and tests – Draft for public comment
The use of design codes or technical rules other than described by European product standards are subject to agreement with the purchaser.
Process control devices and safety accessories are not subject of this document.
Why is it important?: This second edition will supersede EN 12569:1999, which has been
technically revised with the following changes:
— a Clause 3 for terms, definitions and symbols has been added;
— Clause 5 on the applicable requirements has been completely re-written;
— a normative Annex A on supplementary possible steel grades for fasteners and a normative Annex B for threaded holes for pneumatic connections have been added;
— an informative Annex C giving basic configuration of the valve interface from actuator to the valve with a bracket has been added.
Supersedes: This revised standard will potential supersede BS EN 12569:1999
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 51
- Seals Meeting
- Repair Meeting
- BVAA’s Desktop Exhibition at MW Kellogg
- Dave Martin Honoured
- Flowserve Nuclear Success
- Hardide Coatings develops new coating for titanium
- New Product Announcements Application Stories Company Profiles Industry News: British Valve & Actuator Association
- BVAA ‘Regional Meetings’
- BVAA ‘Mad Hatters’: How far can you go wearing a BVAA Hat?
- Score Peterhead Desktop Exhibition