Hygienic Butterfly Valve Actuation just got easy!
With many Hygienic Valve manufacturers only offering their own range of S/S Pneumatic upright “Heli-coil” units as a standard fitment, the addition of Switches, Solenoids and Positioners has been very limited and users requiring preferred or alternative actuator brands have had no choice but to have bespoke Mounting Kits manufactured specifically for their application that can take several days or even weeks to arrive.
G.C.Supplies UK Limited now have a solution available from stock that improves both usability and availability without compromise.
By designing a “Direct Mount” Stainless Steel mounting that fits directly to the Valve body via two independent mounting holes drilled into the main valve body, it allows the Actuator to be removed without requiring the pipeline to be shutdown.
The mounting is manufactured from a single piece CF8 S/S Casting and has a ISO 5211 F04/F05 Direct Mounting Pad as standard with an 11mm Square Drive.
With very low Torque Value’s of between 5 and 16 Nm covering the whole Valve range, most standard Pneumatic & Electric Actuators can be easily assembled.
The new “NTC” Hygienic Butterfly Valve range is available from stock in sizes 1″ - 3″ with Plain Weld Ends for Imperial O/D Pipework, RJT Male x Male Ends and Clamp Ferrule Ends (other connections such as DIN 11851, SMS & IDF can be manufactured to order).
The Valve Body & Disc are manufactured from Forged F316L material and the Seals are FDA approved EPDM as standard.
Manual Valves are offered with a 12 Position Lockable Stainless Steel Lever. 3.1 Material Certification and FDA compliance Certification is also available.
Please call our sales office on 0161 6811842 and let us take the stress out of your Valve requirements.
Tel: 0161 681 1842
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 51
- New director will build on power station success story at Exeeco
- Rotork appoints UK distributor for Remote Control valve actuators
- Rotork introduces compact electric actuator solution for marine valve applications
- South East Water awards valve actuation framework agreement to Rotork
- New Flowserve Software Simplifies Actuator Configuration, Diagnostics: Flowserve Dashboard Allows Bluetooth® Connectivity with Limitorque MX and QX
- Rotork pipeline valve actuators in Kurdistan economic improvement project
- Emerson Enters into Supplier Services Agreement with Fluor Corporation to Provide Automation and Control Solutions and Services.
- Valve Solutions for Biofuels: by Jari Kirmanen, Product Manager Neles, Metso’s Automation Business Line
- Rotork valve actuators specified for southwest China’s first major refinery
- Emerson Unveils New Smart Network Switch for the DeltaVTM Digital Automation System