Seetru Engineeing Services in partnership with RINA
RINA provide a vast array of engineering and consultancy, testing, inspection and certification services, dedicated to all players of the sector, helping operators to meet sustainability targets as well as ensuring compliance to the highest standards of engineering and construction.
Seetru Engineering Services are the service arm of Seetru Limited, a leading safety valve manufacture of almost 70 years.
During the 1990’s Seetru applied all their knowledge and expertise to bear on the refurbishment and testing of Safety and Relief valves for external customers, resulting in the official formation of Seetru Engineering Services in November of 1998.
SES has grown considerably since these humble beginnings to now become a major provider for PSV (and other) services and advise throughout the UK and globally, becoming the supplier of choice for many industries/companies including but not limited too:-
• Power - Nuclear, Gas, Oil, Coal and Solar
• Motor Vehicle etc
Together we hold safety valve training courses across the UK. The course allows delegates to develop familiarity with the practical aspects of PRV inspection and maintenance and, demonstrate this familiarity to external bodies such as the site Competent Person and HSE.
Our courses involve a mixture of theoretical and practical elements, providing academic-based learning whilst allowing individuals enrolled on the course the opportunity to put their new skills into practice.
We’ve tried to structure our courses in order to provide the most effective path to learning, we offer varying levels of participation ranging from beginner, to intermediate and advanced training - however we promote the option of customizing our courses to your needs!
Speak to us about designing a custom package to suit your particular requirements.
Contact Seetru Engineering Services: Telephone: +44 (0) 117 930 6148 Email: email@example.com Website: http://ses.seetru.com
Tel: 0117 927 9204
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 51
- Valve Training Courses: Discount For BVAA Members
- BOOKING FORM: BVAA Training Courses
- Spring Training Week
- Industrial Diaphragm Valves MasterClass
- Managing Commercial Risk: “Delegate feedback was exceptionally good”
- SILs One Day Course: “Clearly conveyed, providing useful information on an often misunderstood subject.” - A previous delegate's feedback
- New Engineering Insight website from Xylem engages university students with real-life engineering challenges
- Pentair Hosts Training Sessions To Better Serve Asia-Pacific Customers
- Academy of Joint Integrity roll out Hose Management Course
- Engineering the Next Generation of ‘Valve Doctors’