THE IMPORTANCE OF EN STANDARDS POST BREXIT
Why is it important?: BVAA through their participation in the various BSi committees for example PSE/18 will still have the ability to influence EN standards.
BSi will continue to have full voting rights on all EN standards and EN standards will continue to be adopted as BS EN standards. This includes standards which have an Annex ZA and are subsequently Harmonised.
Although we cannot any longer contribute to the Directives we are still able to influence the Harmonised standards. It is therefore essential that we continue to play an active role in all EN standards activity for valves and actuators.
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 53
- Seals Meeting
- Repair Meeting
- BVAA’s Desktop Exhibition at MW Kellogg
- Dave Martin Honoured
- Flowserve Nuclear Success
- Hardide Coatings develops new coating for titanium
- New Product Announcements Application Stories Company Profiles Industry News: British Valve & Actuator Association
- BVAA ‘Regional Meetings’
- BVAA ‘Mad Hatters’: How far can you go wearing a BVAA Hat?
- Score Peterhead Desktop Exhibition