Customers give Saint-Gobain PAM UK the seal of approval
Customers from across the country gave Saint-Gobain PAM UK high scores in the 20 issues that they deemed most important. These included: effectiveness of technical advice, quality of products, on time deliveries, ease of placing an order and speed of response to emergency situations. Leadership Factor Ltd, an independent research specialist, conducted an initial survey to establish the most important customer issues and then asked participants to measure how well Saint-Gobain PAM UK performed in these key areas.
Satisfaction scores across the 20 categories were all marked highly, with quality and technical performance of products and the effectiveness of the technical advice line among the most impressive scores. Ease of placing an order, the condition of goods and packaging on delivery and accuracy of invoicing all received an average score of more than eight out of ten.
Paul Minchin, managing director of Saint-Gobain PAM UK, commented: “We are delighted that, in the aspects that matter most to our customers, we have been given some very positive feedback and we are really pleased to see that our customers find us easy to do business with.
“Our highest rating was with ‘adherence to health and safety regulations’ – something that we consider to be the single most important issue within any business. We work hard to meet our ‘zero work related incidents’ and ‘zero occupational illness’ aims in every aspect of our operations. This commitment extends to our customers and we have been recently awarded by Morgan Est, a leading supplier, for our efforts in continuing to seek easier and safer handling methods for our products.”
“Since the survey, Saint-Gobain PAM UK has pledged to continue to improve in key areas to maintain and increase levels of customer satisfaction and is actively looking to work with customers on how we can help improve our products and service offering.”
Saint-Gobain PAM, Tel: +44 (0) 121 454 8181
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 11
- Truflo Marine retain IIP Accreditation
- PPE ExpandsPPE Completes Research, Manufacturing and Training Facilities Expansion
- AUMA become BVAA Members
- AUMA Actuators Ltd: Leading modular actuation technology for over 40 years
- AUMA - British Energy extends actuator agreement
- AUMA achieves second United Utilities award
- Anglian Water adoptspioneering AUMA training programme
- Ron Hague - Valve & Actuator Specialists: A company overview from new BVAA member Ron Hague Ltd
- Rotork successfully defends intellectual property rights in China: Autork guilty of copying and unfair competition
- Russian production of valves and accessories in 2008 -Figures and facts, analytical review