Control Valves – Online CPD Certified Course
Business liability isn’t ‘working from home’ with its slippers on, it remains an ever-increasing concern. Consequently ensuring employee competences therefore remains more vital than ever.
The importance of quality training therefore cannot be overstated.
BVAA has ensured we can continue to deliver this valuable service to the valve industry and its customers, by adapting our world renowned and independent CPD Certified courses.
The latest of these to be delivered online with be the Introduction to Control Valves course, delivered by industry control valve legend, David Martin C.Eng., F.I.Mech.E.
Spread over three, two-hour sessions, this course is designed as a comprehensive guide to Control Valves.
Who should attend?
Engineers, sales personnel, technicians and users attending will gain an invaluable insight into control valve construction, different types, actuator types and the range of instrumentation that can be supplied.
The course covers the methods and guidance used for sizing and selecting a control valve assembly for a specific application. Installation, operation, maintenance and troubleshooting matters are also covered.
- To recognise the differences between control and other valve types.
- To gain a greater awareness of the types of control valves, actuators and instrumentation available.
- To help understand how to select the correct control valve and actuator for a specific application.
- To understand potential issues that can occur if the correct control valve is not selected.
- To review the materials used in the manufacture of control valve assemblies.
- To help understand installation and service requirements for control valves.
Each session is C.2 hours with Q&A. Dates are 24/25/26 November 2020.
Sign-up for this 3-part training series today by emailing email@example.com
Further courses are also being offered digitally and new dates have been confirmed for Introduction to Valves and Safety Valves Training:
- Introduction to Valves: 1st, 2nd, 3rd December 2020
- Safety Valves: 12th, 13th 14th January 2021
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to book your place today!
The Grand Coulee Dam Washington State, USA, is the largest a producer of ...
Rotork IQ and IQT actuators have been ordered to be fitted on several water ...
Rotork CVL linear process control actuators have been provided to French ...
Key Changes to Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) Resulting from Brexit What ...
As we draw ever closer to the final act of the horror/drama that is ‘Deal ...
What is it? The BVAA has received an important clarification from the UK ...
What is it? There are currently two new ISO standards in development that are ...
What is it? The attached document has now been issued to CEN members for ...