Hobbs Secure MOD
The new UK CVF Royal Navy aircraft carriers, HMS Queen Elizabeth and HMS Prince of Wales, are expected to enter service in 2016 and 2018.
CVF will displace 65,000t, a size between the USA’s 100,000t Nimitz Class and the French 43,000t Charles de Gaulle Class, and three times larger than the current 20,000t UK Invincible class of aircraft carriers.
With a combined manufacturing total exceeding over 340 valves Hobbs are expecting to deliver the first ship set later this year and commence the second ship set for delivery during 2010.
Rhys Jones Commercial Director stated “Year by year Hobbs Valve continues to grow its market share through the award of prestigious contracts such as this and our success is largely due to continually delivering quality products within the time frames proposed. It is during difficult times such as these that customers require reliable sources of product and thankfully due to all at Hobbs Valve we are one of those suppliers”.
Hobbs Valve are also excited to announce that During OTC 2009 Hobbs Valve is launching Triple Offset Cryogenic Butterfly Valves and a 600Lb pressure class range to add to the existing 150/300 and Double Block and Bleed.
Company information and or product information will be available at the OTC stand no A44 but if you require any further information before then please feel free to make contact directly.
Tel: +44 (0)29 20861099
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 11
- Truflo Marine retain IIP Accreditation
- PPE ExpandsPPE Completes Research, Manufacturing and Training Facilities Expansion
- AUMA become BVAA Members
- AUMA Actuators Ltd: Leading modular actuation technology for over 40 years
- AUMA - British Energy extends actuator agreement
- AUMA achieves second United Utilities award
- Anglian Water adoptspioneering AUMA training programme
- Ron Hague - Valve & Actuator Specialists: A company overview from new BVAA member Ron Hague Ltd
- Rotork successfully defends intellectual property rights in China: Autork guilty of copying and unfair competition
- Russian production of valves and accessories in 2008 -Figures and facts, analytical review