Schuck Group awarded Holford contract
The contract award is for the supply of a wide range of valves which serves to underline Schuck’s ability to deliver a comprehensive project capability both in product and management.
The Holford project includes:
• Welded steel ball valves, API 6D, 1” to 24”, up to ANSI 900 complete with electric actuators
• Welded steel ball valves, API 6D, 1” to 24”, up to ANSI 900 complete with spring return actuators
• Welded steel ball valves, API 6D, 1” to 28”, up to ANSI 900 complete with manual operating gears
• Insulating Joints for cathodic protection, 12” to 30” up to PN115
The Schuck Group has a reputation synonymous with quality engineered products and has supplied many flagship projects throughout the world. Schuck’s commitment to the UK market has been further strengthened with the formation of a dedicated sales & service center in Hinckley, Leicestershire in 2008.
David Melrose, Schuck UK Managing Director explains: “Many UK customers are familiar with Borsig Valves, a company The Schuck Group acquired in 1977 and consolidated into our main manufacturing facilities in Steinheim, Germany. The acquisition of Borsig complimented Schuck’s established range of products and completed the company’s ability to supply products for both transport and distribution within oil and gas pipework systems.”
“Schuck’s modern manufacturing headquarters in Steinheim, employees over 300 people and is testament to the company’s commitment to a quality based production platform. A strong design bias keeps the company at the forefront of development of both valves and actuation systems to meet the ever more challenging demands placed upon us. It’s important for our customers to know that Schuck will continue to deliver equipment to the highest standards possible and in a cost effective manner.”
“Establishing a sales and service center in Hinckley is an integral part of the company’s development programme and long term commitment to the UK Oil & Gas Industry.”
The Schuck UK product range consists of the following items:
• Welded body ball valves form 1” to 56” up to ANSI 900
• Top entry ball valves from 6” to 54” up to ANSI 900
• Non Slam Check Valves from 1” to 54” up to ANSI 900
• Monolithic Insulation Joints from 1” to 40” up to ANSI 2500
• Actuation and control systems include, manual, electric, spring return, gas over oil, subsea and many other systems.
Schuck Valves Limited, Tel: 0800 634 0082
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 11
Understated and discreet, the humble ball valve is one of the vital cogs in the ...
Flowserve Ball Valve Helps Oil Sands Customers Reduce Total Cost of Ownership, ...
With over 80 year’s experience, Apollo Valves has a well earned reputation ...
Tyco, the global leader in flow control, introduces the Series 300 range of ...
Shipham Valves acquisition of the AVT product range in 2008 displayed the ...
Flowserve Corporation recently introduced the new Flowserve Valbart ...
Under pressure however, in applications subjected to high loads such as valve ...
Orseal’s new TechSeal valves take on low cost imports by combining premium ...