Mike Ball Retires
Mike and his partner Susan Ball started Adanac 23 years ago and it has grown far more than they had ever anticipated and believe this will continue to do so, through Adanacís association with major manufacturers and distributors and not the least through the continuing diligence and commitment of all their employees.
Mike Ball comments "I have thoroughly enjoyed my time with the company, of course there have been some bad patches, recessions, low order books, and bad suppliers to name a few but overall these have easily been countered by our success in growing the business, expanding our range of services, securing that big order and not the least gaining the respect and support our business colleagues worldwide. I shall remain as Non Executive Chairman, Susan as Managing Director will continue with her sterling work managing the company finances and administration.
In conclusion may I say a big thankyou to all our customers and suppliers for all the support and business Adanac has received over the years and look forward to their continued interest in our company."
Adanac Valve Specialties
Tel: 01359 240 404
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 12
- Kent Introl Re-brand Unveiled
- Apollo Valves - Five Year Warranty
- New Flowserve Publication Helps Customers Eliminate Control Valve Cavitation
- Adanac Aid Comic Relief
- Truflo Marine hosts 19th BAE Key Supplier Forum
- BLACK GOES GREEN
- Shipham Valves make significant investment to machining and pressure test facilities
- Blackhall Engineer Wins Award
- Hardide at NACE: Hardide Coatings selected to present at NACE CORROSION 2010
- Emerson Successfully Completes First Point Assessment (FPAL)