Leeds Valve achieves latest ISO standard
UK based Butterfly Valve manufacturer Leeds Valve, has recently been approved by Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance to ISO 9001:2008. The Quality Management System is applicable to the design and manufacture of butterfly valves for industrial applications. This represents yet another significant step forward for Leeds Valve since the acquisition by Flow Group in October 2007.
"This is a tremendous achievement by the Leeds Valve management team as they are the first of our group businesses to be approved to the new standard. This approval demonstrates both Flow Group’s and Leeds Valve’s ongoing commitment to maintaining the most up to date requirements of our customers and markets", says Managing Director John Wall.
Tel: 0113 252 5051
Website: www.leeds-valve.com or www.flowgroup.co.uk
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 12
- ISO Standards
- Shipham Valves granted API 6D Monogram License
- CVS Appointed Fisher Approved Service Provider
- Update pressurized equipment certification to the new TR CU 032/2013 with SGS: Update pressurized equipment certification to the new TR CU 032/2013 with SGS
- Flowserve UK Valve Plant Awarded ‘N’ Stamp Approval
- Induchem UK Celebrates F4N Status
- Commissioning underway for LNG safety system: HIPPS from Severn Glocon Technologies deployed on Floating Storage and Regasification Unit
- New Year Success for Denholm Valvecare
- Saint-Gobain Seals Designs and Manufactures Extraordinary Cryogenic Seal for NASA Space Launch System (SLS) Project: Supporting Efforts to Propel Human Beings Deeper into Space
- T-T Flow: The Number One Choice