The CALDER QUICKSET™ Safety Relief Valve Tester from H&S Tool Holdings
State of the art in pressure relief valve testing!
New SRV/PRV Valve Testing Unit – Launched 7 July 2022
40 years ago, CALDER began manufacturing Valve Testers because founder, John Emmitte, realized that companies were not testing valves properly. Even today, many pressure relief valve testers are homemade or fabricated in a manner that does not provide the valve with enough volume and are designed with weak components that can only simmer valves rather than opening them with a clean pop!
Now there’s a new lineup of state-of-the-art pressure relief valve testers that will once again raise the bar with unrivaled performance and ease of use. The QUICKSET™ Safety Relief Valve Testers are designed to match all your valve testing needs with base machines of different tonnage while offering more than 50 different configurations to choose from.
ROBUST, EASY TO USE, MODULAR, AND HIGHLY CONFIGURABLE
- The unique high flow design allows for free flow of air or water from the vessel to the valve being tested, providing a cushion of air or water under the valve seat to reduce seat damage and improve process reliability.
- Configurable pressure vessel options with various size seal plate inlets available.
- Unmatched range of performance-enhancing accessories allowing operators to customize and upgrade the system.
- Test control panel separated by a splash shield mitigates operator risk.
- Safety Interlock and light indicating systemsmitigate operator risk ensuring test pressure are safely applied and released.
- The state-of-the-art corrosion-resistant clamp provides durable clamping while ensuring less maintenance in the future, providing the longevity and uptime of the machine.
The modular, highly configurable, and field-upgradable design of the CALDER QUICKSET™ platform is the most flexible and cost-effective way to manage all your Safety Relief Valve testing requirements. With a full range of standard accessories and field upgrades available, it can grow and evolve with your business.
The CLIMAX | CALDER valve repair machines from H&S Tool Holdings are powerful, rigid, high-performance machines designed for easy handling and installation. Contact us today for more information.
Telephone: +44 (0) 161 406 1720
Each month, the BVAA Principal Technical Consultant, Peter Dix, provides ...
The BVAA has two outstanding technical discussion bodies, exclusively open to ...
As a young greenhorn new to the trade association world, I once got drawn into ...
The BVAA are strong advocates of investing in staff, life-long learning and ...
5 Benefits of the HD2000 /200LM Thermal compensating Globe Valve
Our successful Valves and More training seminar in Germany returned with our ...
The FPS-GEE Energised IQR System is a full range of products and services ...
Valves installed in drinking water transport systems have to meet stringent ...