Flowserve Video for the Nuclear Power Industry
Showcasing Valve and Actuator Technology, Now Available for Download on Web Site
Flowserve Corporation, a leading provider of flow control products and services for the global infrastructure markets, has announced the availability of a valve and actuator technology video for the nuclear power industry.
The video highlights the design features and qualification program of the Flowserve Edward Main Steam Isolation Valve (MSIV), Main Feedwater Isolation Valve (MFIV), and Type A actuator designs. The excellent track record and functionality of the Flowserve Edward MSIV are just part of the reason Flowserve valves have been selected for nuclear power plant installations all over the world.
“The Flowserve Edward line of products are installed in nuclear applications around the world because of their long-standing, exceptional safety record and reliability,” said Floyd Bensinger, Product Manager, Flowserve Flow Control Division. “We are excited to showcase this industry-leading technology.”
The video details Flowserve nuclear qualifications and demonstrates the rigorous testing procedures applied to MSIVs and actuators. A copy of the video can be downloaded at www.flowserve.com/MSIV.
Flowserve Flow Control (UK) Ltd.
Tel: 0144 314400
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 12
- Kent Introl Re-brand Unveiled
- Apollo Valves - Five Year Warranty
- New Flowserve Publication Helps Customers Eliminate Control Valve Cavitation
- Adanac Aid Comic Relief
- Truflo Marine hosts 19th BAE Key Supplier Forum
- BLACK GOES GREEN
- Shipham Valves make significant investment to machining and pressure test facilities
- Blackhall Engineer Wins Award
- Hardide at NACE: Hardide Coatings selected to present at NACE CORROSION 2010
- Emerson Successfully Completes First Point Assessment (FPAL)